Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Physical Creativity

I was talking with a friend of mine the other day. By the other day, I really mean about three weeks ago, right before final exams and projects for the last few weeks of school started pulling my sanity out from the roots of my soul.

Apparently, physical stuff can be construed as creativity. In my opinion, it's a different aspect of people's natural abilities but I wouldn't put it in the realm of creativity. Until I went snowboarding. Snowboarding is one activity I will make room in my life for even if it means I'm going to be awake for 28 hour straight. It rejuvenates my mind and makes me think. And when it's done intuitively, there is something creative about it. And when you throw yourself into a jump, and decide how its going to be executed, that is pretty creative, too.